||VIBRATION PRODUCT : CSI 4500 | CSI 6000 | CSI 9210 | CSI 9330 | CSI 1850 | CSI 2130 | CSI 5200 | MotorView
MotorView Safe and Non-Intrusive motor analysis
• Program that analyzes the frequency spectra of a motors electrical supply current to detect rotor
related electrical faults.
• Detect possible fault of broken rotor bars, high resistance joints, voids in aluminum cast rotors, and
cracked rotor end rings in squirrel-cage induction motors.
• Using Flux measurement, avoid opening electrical panels and contact with live leads
• Utilize CSI 2130 Machinery Manager platform, thus future expandable to other technology such as vibration, balancing and alignment system
• Measurement result can be integrated with other technology such as vibration, thermography, motor diagnostic, ultrasonic, balancing and alignment
• Create database with RBMWizard fore easy and quick program start-up
• Automated analysis and recommendation
• Analyze input from flux coil, current clamp and temperature probe
• Selection of current clamp for 0.1 to 1000 Amp
• Automatically calculate actual running speed
• Store spectrum and waveform data for manual analysis
• Using 2130, capable to provide High FFT Resolution up to 12800 Lines