Thermoscan Co., Ltd.|
ºÃÔÉÑ· à·ÍÃìâÁÊá¡¹ ¨Ó¡Ñ´
|INFRARED CAMERA » i5|
|A small infrared revolution|
The new i5 from FLIR Systems is the smallest, lightest and most affordable infrared
camera on the market. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience.
It really is a matter of “point-shoot-detect” to obtain high-quality infrared images that
will immediately give you the infrared information you need.
Save time and money in 3 steps:
Not magic... impressive technology
Infrared radiation (IR) is emitted by every object above a temperature of -273?C.
The human eye cannot detect infrared radiation, but an infrared camera can. It can
take pictures of objects to show the amount of heat they are emitting. Such pictures
consist of a map of colours that show surface temperatures of the object. An infrared
camera is an invaluable diagnostic tool in a variety of industries, as it can detect abnormally
hot or cold areas or components. In other words, you can detect problems that
are not normally visible with the naked eye.
The benefits of infrared
An infrared camera is a powerful maintenance tool,as in many instances equipment failure is preceded by a period of increasing
heat. An infrared camera is alsoan excellent building inspection instrument, it quickly scans and identifies problem areas that can't
be seen by the naked eye. It is also used for repair verification and insurance purposes. An infrared camera gives you the following
• Detect hidden problems, make quick damage assessments and perform preventive inspections
• Survey buildings to find moisture and leaks
• Identify energy losses and poor insulation
• Spot electrical faults before it is too late
• Produce instant infrared images of your findings
• Create reports, analyse and document your findings with the easy-to-use software
Flexible recording and PC connectivity:
• Single image JPEG storage to SD Card
• USB file transfer to PC
• Compatible with FLIR Reporter 8 and FLIR QuickReport software
• Full temperature measurement ranges up to 250 ?C as standard
• Standard range of measurement tools:
– correction for emissivity and reflected temp.
– emissivity table