Thermoscan Co., Ltd.|
ºÃÔÉÑ· à·ÍÃìâÁÊá¡¹ ¨Ó¡Ñ´
|INFRARED CAMERA » B360|
|Thermal Imaging InfraRed Camera
Great features, great resolution at an affordable price!
FLIR B360 Features
• Thermal Fusion Functionality
• Interchangeable Optics
• 1.3 MegaPixel Visual Camera
• Automatically Associates the Visual and Thermal JPEG Images
• Includes FREE QuickReport Software for Analysis & Reporting
• Compatible with Optional MicrosoftWord?-Based ThermaCAM
• Reporter Software w/Spell Check
• Removable SD/Memory Card, USB & Video Out
• Onscreen Thumbnail Image Gallery
• 5 Temperature Spots
• Auto or Manual Focus
• Hot/Cold Spot & Visual Alarms
• Large 3.5”Color Touch-screen LCD
• High Thermal Sensitivity for Maximum Temperature Accuracy
• Built-in LaserLocatIR?
• Long 4-hour Battery with In-Camera Charging or Car Charger
• Optics head & display screen are independently rotatable for
|Easy One-Handed Use – Tiltable Optics Reduce Back & Arm Strain|
|Holster for Portability and
Easy Access to Camera
|Target Illuminator and
1.3 Mega Pixel Visual Camera
|Tiltable Optics Reduces
Back and Arm Strain
|Tiltable Optics Reduces Back and ArmStrain|
The all new Insulation Alarm quickly determines the quality of insulation within walls, attics and other cavities, allowing you to determine whether or not insulation is performing within specifications.
|Hot/Cold Spot & Visual Alarms
Seeing the hottest or coldest spot on the thermal image is often a critical requirement. You can even pre-set temperature triggers to show visible alarms, and the advanced in-camera tools can identify overheating circuits, missing insulation, mechanical failures,
and water intrusion leaks.
|FLIR's new FUSION functionality allows for easier identification and interpretation of infrared images. This advanced technology enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing you to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image. This functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button. The B360 camera does this in real-time
and the overlay function can be easily adjusted to suit any application such as electrical surveys, building diagnostics, andmechanical inspections.
Visual Image ofWall Fusion Image Showing Missing Insulation Infrared Image